Oh okayy , I'm soooooooo excited for the bbq partayyyyy and final exam ! Oh god , wait. Why am I so excited for the exam ? Ni mesti otak aku dah ting tong ke ape niiiiiiiiii gahhhh. And please , nak Spm cepat cepat. I don't want to school anymoree , tak best ): I will get my freedom once I'm 18 years old. So please hurrryyy up ! I want to be free like a bird wehoooooooooooo (:
But still , I want to get a good result for my final exam and for my Spm. Penting tu ! InsyaAllah , I will do my very best ! Dengan berkat doa ibu ayah dan semua lah , juga usaha ( tu yang paling penting , setakat doa je tak de gune , right ? ) InsyaAllah , boleh dapat good result (:
Love ,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment