Thursday, December 16, 2010

A message from Maher Zain

Yesterday , my Mum bought his album at Plaza Angsana.One thing for sure , we buy the original one.Usually , we just buy the pirates one at Pasar Malam.Because , it ain't cost us much haha.But not for Maher Zain (: So tadi masa dalam kereta , pasang lah cd dye kan.Sambil tu , tengok tengok lah track listing , credits semua tu & aku jumpa satu page ni ' A message from Maher '.It touched deep down in my heart.Mengalir lah jugak air mata ni.Serious , touchy gila.And I would like to share it with all of you.Please read it carefully , slowly with all of your heart (:

This album means so much to me , since it's my first album.Thank you Allah is
the name that I chose for it because I honestly feel that this is the least I can do
to thank Him for everything He has blessed me with.
One of the many things I feel really blessed for is getting the chance to meet
& work with my new , & Insha Allah forever to be brothers from Awakening
Records truly amazing brothers wallahi.
May Allah bless them & their work , give them endless rewards & grant them
the highest position in Jannah for what they are doing , Ameen.
We have worked very hard on the album & now we leave the rest to Allah ,
& we hope He accepts all our efforts & blesses it , because you can
make a good album but it isn't worth if it's not accepted &
blesses by Him.
The main reason for making this album was my desire to share my thoughts
& feelings with everyone. I want them to be touched by what touched me ,
to share the answers I found to the many questions I had.
So I really hope you'll enjoy all the songs & I want to end this message
with this du'a : May Allah always bless us & guide us to the right way , Ameen.
If you are on journey searching for the right way then I pray with all my heart that
Allah opens every door for you & makes it easy for you to find , & remember
as He promised He is always near & waiting for us to take the first step.
Masya Allah Maher Zain , may Allah bless you.Seriously , aku nangis macam apa je baca benda ni.Semoga Allah memberi hidayah & petunjuk kepada semua umat Islam (:
P /s ; I love you Maher Zain ! I love Allah so much :')

No comments:

Post a Comment