Friday, December 17, 2010

Tick tock tick tock

Alyaa WAKE UP ! Alyaa kau sedar tak lagi berapa hari je tinggal nak bukak sekolah ? OH GOD.Folio pun tak siap lagi pfft.Revision pun tak habis lagi.Alyaa , you are still in a mission ! Eeyyyyy bila nak siap semua tu.kau ni ingat nak main jeeeeeeeeeee -________- Okay , take a deep breath.HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :O
Okay , here's the thing.I will list down things that I want to get it done before school session of 2011 starts ;

1. Habiskan semua korean drama ( nanti kempunan ! )
2. Siapkan folio akaun ( nanti Ibu bising , pfft -____- )
3. Kemas bilik , get the new aura for the new year :D
4. Try to finish all form 4's chapter yaw.
5. Hang out bersama mereka yang tersayang ♥
Please Alyaa please get it done before 2011 comes.Btw , here is some info for you ;
' Starting from 22nd of December onwards , I will be no more
using my phone till Spm is over.So if you want to contact me ,
just contact me thru facebook.Thank you (: '
With no more using phone , I guess I will be more concentrate on my studies lah Insyaallah (: Lagi pun , this is all for my own good kan ? Way to the bright future , Ameen (:
Love ,

No comments:

Post a Comment